Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update update read all about it!

:)

How did it become June already? I can't believe it's taken me so long to update my blog. I am sorry!

Soo here's what is going on in my world. My parents relationship came to an end I never thought I would see that happen. However things happen in life that you just can't control and this is one of them. You just love the people. After all they are my parents. My mom has moved in with me and Its been going great! I love having my mom here!

I-pop update I wasn't able to come up with all the money I need so I won't be going this July however they hold onto what I have saved and it goes towards the next one. So I am going to go in January at first I was a little sad however it's all working out for the best. This year my sister has booked a flight to Nevada to spend with our grandparents and now I get to join her. My sister and I make it a goal to see each other at least once a year and we missed seeing each other last year so this is all working out.. As for i-pop for the next six months I am going to continue to fundraise and save money. It'll be fun when I get there!

There are so many great things happening this June I can't wait to see what comes from them..


Loving my life!

Loving my family!

Loving my FRIENDS!!!

Loving my job!

I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment