Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happier

I have been thinking, alot lately really and one think I know for sure I loved doing the blog daily and I have slipped so I am going to work on doing it more often I am not going to set it in stone that I have to do it everyday because that becomes a chore but I am going to fill this out more. I feel it makes me happier.

Growing Growing Growing that's what I strive to do. I want to grow into a great person who ever said you become an adult at 18 was an idiot here I am 25 and I still don't feel like an adult. I still mess up so much I still have alot of changes to make. I am at a cross roads in my life, where do I go from here? What will make me happy? I have no idea just prayer and time will tell.

Right now I am just focusing on getting by. I am trying not to be nasty or dwell on the past just move on to the future.

Thanks for growing with me friends


CH: Daily Challenge: Send xtra sch. supp. w/ your child for the teacher to discreetly give to a child in need OR Pick-up all trash in your path!

No comments:

Post a Comment