Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vacation

PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE PRAYER! This an email from Betsy to me about a family we are both friends with its a sad story and they are in desperate need of prayer. .

Hi, Matt just got back from taking Matt Bezanson to the airport. As you may or may not know the Bezanson's have been on the road for the last couple of weeks pulling their trailer for a family vacation. Matt just flew back home a day or so ago to go back to work. Kara today was driving in L.A. and from what we understand the trailer began to fishtail and their suburban along with their trailer rolled on the freeway (the vehicles are totaled). Kara, Nate, Grace and Anna (teenager that they are god parents to) are all in the hospital in L.A. It is unclear the extent of the injuries. We know that they are all in neck braces, Nate has a pretty good gash on his face and Anna has a concussion bad enough that she can't see straight. It sounds as if they may have lost their new dog Chase. From what family in the L.A. area has been able to find in the police reports is that near the time of the rollover a dog was also hit on the freeway. At this time Kara does not know this information. I think they are waiting to confirm that the dog that was hit was truly Chase. That is all Matt knows. The hospital was not releasing much information to him. Matt should be in L.A. about 7:30 this evening. -Betsy
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PRAYING for them



VACATION

When I was a little girl the most important people in my life were my family and no that hasn't really changed. But I've gotten older and I've moved away from the family that meant the world to me. So many wonderful memories that come from my family. BIG family dinners the adults sitting around the table playing scrabble the kids running around playing outside. The sage brush fire YIKES that was set by a cousin in the woods. Opps.. Trips to the Nugget for a family lunch then the adults playing and the kids going to the kid room and playing. Spending the night in the HIGH bed at Grandmas house coffee and morning baths malts and lotion.. Always having someone around to play with and talk to.

Well I am BLESSED enough to be able to go home to my childhood town. I am surprising my great grandmother she doesn't know I am coming! :) I am going to visit with my grandparents talk with my cousins see my first childhood best friend. This time though I will be the adult sitting around playing scrabble while the little ones run around playing. I hope to see a lizard a jack rabbit a wild horse and a mining town to bring my childhood memories back to me. Those are some of the best and worst memories I carry but the brighter ones shine more. The people make them shine.

I thank you GOD for my family. The ones near and far. The ones blood and non and of course the ones that I have picked to be in my family. You are all so special to me.

My blog may be quiet for a few days due to lack of Internet...


CH: Daily Challenge: Help any elderly person you see if they're having trouble OR Take already-read magazines to a dialysis center.

No comments:

Post a Comment