Friday, July 9, 2010

Snail Mail

Who Loves mail? I mean real mail? Hand written thoughtful loving kind just for you? I know I do!! But you know something you are more likely to get mail when you send it yourself. I love writing letters and cards and sending them out. I love the joy that it brings to someone I love. Near or Far where ever it's a great thing emails are quick and nice but there is nothing like old fashion Snail mail.... And look below looks like Carolyn and I were on the same wave... She rocks!

Check her out on Twitter sometime... http://twitter.com/carolynhennesy

CH: Daily Challenge: Floss (that's right, floss...you know you don't!) OR Hand write a letter to a friend.

1 comment:

  1. Funny you post this today. We finally got our welcome packet for the little girl we sponsor in Tanzania, and got her address today, so we can begin writing her! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete