Sunday, July 4, 2010

Admit it..

ADMIT FAILURE or a mess up. I will be admitting one right now. I didn't blog when I was supposed to I failed myself. So here I am admitting a slight mess up on my part. Something you should know about me. I have a hard time admitting I was wrong. Those of you know me really well know this very true. Even this little admit is hard for me to do. But I am a growing person and I will continue to grow and this helps me..

Soo my advice tip words of wisdom... Own it.. Now to practice what I preach on a daily basis.. I should log off now I have alot of admitting to God to do now we'll be busy all night..

:)

CH: Daily Challenege...there will be three for the foreseeable future: Over-tip your coffee barista OR take a basket of hygiene prods. to a... local shelter (use 99 cent store)........OR tell one person (or many) about the scam that is Direct Buy. And YET....be gracious and grand. Sometimes I think the most gracious thing you can do is save others from falling into a hole! :)

2 comments:

  1. but one day is ok just keep going...you can post two today to make up for it :) Your doing a great job otherwise! I love checkin in and reading what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all fail from time to time, that is part of learning and growing. What matters most is that we get up on our feet and keep going forward. It also helps having good friends in your life to help encourage you!

    ReplyDelete