Monday, July 19, 2010

BUSY!

I got so busy and didn't get around to my blog.. Its so neglected! :)

I had an interesting weekend.. It was an adventure. I went on a late night swim in the bay with a great friend the moon was shining on the water and a band was playing at a local bar down the street. It was a scene out of a southern movie. It was adventurous and calming. I loved every second of it!

However the next my friends and I had a day where nothing was going right and we were bickering and fighting at every turn.. But you know you have a good friend when at the end of the day with a little space you still really love each other. I am just blessed so very blessed for my friends. I can't say it enough!

This weekend was a learning weekend. NOTHING went as we had planned. NOTHING.. But they say when you make a plan GOD laughs and that's true.. Take everything with a grain of salt plan a little bit but be flexible if it doesn't go as planned. Life is short way too short to be fighting and upset over things that can't be controlled.

LOVE YA :)

CH: Daily Challenge: Start the biography of a person fascinating to you OR Take at least 3 pieces of rarely-worn clothing to a local shelter!

No comments:

Post a Comment