Thursday, July 15, 2010

Feelings

Do you know what's been weighing heaviest on my heart the last few days? Feelings. Everyone has feelings! Every single one of us. People should be treated with kindness compassion and respect. Even people we don't like. For they are people and they have feelings and emotions too. You might not like them but the feeling may not be mutual they might like you they might look up to you. You don't know what everyone is going through or where they are coming from. Everyone needs forgiveness too.. I am GUILTY of not treating people with the respect they deserve I am so guilty of it. That's why it weighs so heavily on me right now. I am quick to snap and quick to judge. I don't want to be that person anymore. I hate when my feelings are hurt or when someone talks down to me. SO WHAT gives me the right to turn around and do it to the next person? It's a disgusting habit and I want to end it now! It's time to let go and Let God...

Remember Everyone needs compassion, everyone needs love, everyone needs a little respect..

For those of you I've treated disrespectful I am apologizing from the bottom of my heart now. I am not perfect I am going to mess up again but I want to be a better person. So I am going to give it my all to be that person.


CH: Daily Challenge: Avoid salt for the entire day OR Read the newspaper (a big one...no, not the Enquirer!) from cover to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment