Friday, July 2, 2010

This blog challenge is going to be harder then I thought, but I am glad to be doing it. I don't know if any of you are reading these I hope you are. Feel free to leave me comments I like to read what people think.

Today think about a loved one friend family someone you haven't talked to in awhile and send them a quick email FB message Twitter snail mail what ever it is that you do and just simply say hello and let them know they are appreciated and or loved. You have NO idea how wonderful it is to see a surprise message boosts attitude all day long :)

CH : Righty-O, muffins! Daily Challenge: reflect upon a cause or charity you'd like to get involved with (just THINK about it today) OR...
Be gracious and grand today...even to those who have "done ya wrong"!

pick up three (or more) recyclables and...recycle them!

1 comment:

  1. I have been reading them and they are great! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete