Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Making up a missed Blog


My goal was to do this everyday for a month and I fell behind so I am doing an extra blog today to catch up. Just what is on my heart and of course I added words of wisdom from Carolyn on here too because I just love that woman she encourages me so..

Love your friends with all your heart. Your friends are some of the most important people in your life. You will get angry you will get annoyed and offended and hurt by them But LOVE them anyway after all you've done the same to them. They are a gift given to you. Be there for them when they hurt. Wipe their tears when they cry. Laugh when they laugh encourage when need and know that in your time of need they will be there. Love them for who they are accept their flaws as they accept yours.

I am so blessed to have so many special friends!

CH : Be fantastic in all your dealings today!

No comments:

Post a Comment