Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blogging







Yikes I haven't blogged in forever!






I said I wasn't going to do that but I guess I was wrong life got in the way. Crazy old life. Crazy is the word on my tongue the last few weeks have been crazy and intense filled but God's been there for me. I've seen him working in small but wonderful ways.






I see him in the eyes of children. I got to babysit two of my favorite kids last weekend and it was a relaxing night. The hugs snuggles the kind words the giggles all of that is God. He made these wonderful children and put them in my life. They made me laugh and learn from them. See God.. The conversations you can have with a seven year old are amazing. Love it!






I am doing a play right now and a few of the castmates have taught me alot. Young girls in their teens have opened up my eyes and made me feel included.






A wonderful pen pal who always knows just when to send me a note of up lifting words.
A great group of friends that I can go a few weeks with out seeing and then when we get back together its as if time hadn't gone on. Fits like a glove!






I have a job a home people who love me. People I love






3 wonderful pets..






SO BLESSED






No comments:

Post a Comment