Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Tantrum is over :)


Busy, so very busy... I can't believe it! We all know I love to house and watch over other peoples animals while they are gone.. It's a good thing I love this because I have just stumbled onto 3 back to back.. Each week a new house and new animals to love on! Blessed.. It makes for a very busy life.. Because I have to make sure that I am still stopping by to see my own two cats. I wouldn't want them to forget who I was. :) Okay they wouldn't.. But I am the crazy cat lady and I need to make sure I see them! Besides house sitting, I am in a play with practices on Sundays and I find time to babysit here and there! I managed to sneak away for a weekend get away to Oregon a few weeks back, that was a trip I will hold in my heart forever. Great memories made and a friendship has grown even stronger. How could it not, when you are in a car with someone for five hours straight! That was one of my favorite parts actually!

SO I am busy, but I have to say I see God working in my life right now. It was a few weeks of quiet and I began to worry, well honestly I was throwing a tantrum like a child and I think he was allowing me to do so. Waiting on me to stand up and re take his hand and listen to him. Which I have. Since that moment I've seen a lot of changes. Changes in my heart, changes in my view of the world and changes in how I view my life. After seeing those I began to see many blessings in each day. I began to see how taken care of and loved I really am. My life isn't fixed that's still a work in progress but some great healing has happened in the last few days. It's been amazing!

A special thanks to those who have stood by me while I was in that tantrum dramatic stage. The love you showed me was amazing and blessed me so deeply.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment