Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thinking out loud

The last 3 nights I have been up in the wee hours of the night, it's not something I enjoy and it is a bit lonely at times. I am a sleep person I need sleep to function. The first day it was doable the second day was alright the third day was just annoying until I stopped and took a deep breath and realized that its not about me. Not everything is about me, and if I am going to call myself a child of God then I need to listen to when he's speaking to me. It doesn't matter how many times he tried to teach me that lesson I always end up messing it up. Good thing he is patient and loving. So I've realized I have been busy during the day and not making the time for him. So he's going to get me when he can. I've found myself praying for people, people I hardly know some for people that get under my skin and for some of the people that mean the world to me.

It's a good reminder that no matter what's going on in my life, I am God's child and I am not alone and he will use me when and how he can. I have FAITH in him and I love him...

So if you have any prayers drop me a line I'll be sure to pray.

Love

Jaxie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment