Sunday, December 26, 2010

And that's a Wrap....

2010 is leaving this week can you believe that? This is my only chance that I am going to have to actually sit down and write this week so that's what I am doing. Reflecting on the the year.. 2010 was pretty great..

It's funny how in a year there are up and downs moments. That saying life is a roller coaster sure proves to be true.. There were those low points during the year the ones where I was tested. At those moments life felt unbearable, it felt like I would never get past them. That's the joys of being a emotional person :) However right now as I reflect I can't even remember what those moments were.. I know they helped shape me and helped me grow in some way or another and I am thankful for them but I am glad I can't remember exactly what they were and they didn't really tie me down as much as I thought at the moment.

As I look back on the year I realized how blessed I am.

My high lights of the year...... Aren't you excited to know? The suspense is intense right? :)

So here we go....

Through out the year I strengthend my bond with my friends.. We've gone through some hardships with each other and we've laughed.. We've spent many quiet times together as well as some adventures. I am grateful that group of friends.. Every time we are together I am more and more thankful them.

I got the chance to do an amazing play this year. Not only did it have a good message it brought me more blessings then I can even count. I found a church that I love. Met a great group of people. Gives me something to laugh about. Those memories I'll always Cherish even falling off the stage.. :)

I also made a friend during the play that I can't picture not knowing now. It's bringing me closer to the Lord. I love having Sisters in Christ.

I got to go down to Nevada for a week this summer where I got to visit with grandparents great grandmothers aunts uncles and cousins. What a special time... It's there I fell in love with my new favorite Movie. Ramona and Beezus.. Yes I am a dork but I absolutely love the movie...

I also sat down this year and wrote a book! Now I am putting some final touches on it and then going to try and get it published... Pray for me :)

A few of my friends welcomed brand new babies into their lives and have let me be a part of their children's lives... Gabriel Madison and Lucas are such sweet special babies I can't wait to watch them grow..

Not to mention I still have the best job in the world I get to play with kids all day long. Loving life.

This year has been wonderful.. I will remember 2010 with a smile..

I can't wait to see what 2011 brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment