Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

The new year has started! I just finished house sitting and am glad to be back at home.. I love house sitting I look at it like a mini vacation.. Just like vacation it's always nice to come home.. Whew... I missed my own fur faced babies.. Considering I can't get Joxer to get off of me, I think it's safe to say he missed me too!

This year I am doing Carolyn Hennesy's challenge... I am not setting any new years goals.. Instead I am just going to look at 2011 as A BRAND new year and I am going to start fresh and live every day to it's fullest. I am going to embrace the good days as much as the bad days. I am not going to let the disappointments get me to far down. I have a feeling that this year is going to be one of the bests yet!

I know I shouldn't be wishing my life away but I have to say I can't wait for this weekend to get here! I get to go down and spend time with Rachel and her kids and Matt and Betsy and their kids... So total of six kids crazy... There was a time when there was only one or two little babies and five of us adults.. We were inseparable we spent many hours together... I wonder if I convince Rachel to have a Arby's lunch date.... :) Those memories are dear to my heart. Yet we've all grown and our life journey's have taken us other places. Putting THOUSANDS of miles between us at times... Years can go by with out us seeing each other, but once we are back in the same room it's like nothing has changed.. Minus the bigger number of kids... Looking forward to my weekend.!!

I am also looking forward to getting back into the swing of normal life at work and at home.. I love a routine.

Maybe I will also start blogging more? I hope to.. I love it... But I am not making any goals or promises.. :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment