Monday, January 3, 2011

Finding myself this year


This year I am going to find reasons why I like myself.. The more I write positives things the more I become them... In 2010 I focused hard on writing more happy notes on FB then negative ones.. Do you know that a few people have told me I cheer up their day? That I am the most positive person they know?? Little old me no way??? I don't always feel that way inside that's why I write it down.. I try and I try and I try.. Some times I do great others I fail, but I pick myself up dust myself off and start all over again.. It helps when you have positive people in your life.. I can think of a few people who use the most encouraging words with me.. With out knowing it they build me up greater then they'll ever know. I appreciate them and love them.


SO tonight I was looking at a picture that I found... My first thought was gadsooks that was 9 pounds ago ewwah.... But really why do that? SO my body wasn't perfect... I am not perfect and no one is expecting me to be.. God's not.. Why should I? So then I found the positives in it.. It's fun it shows me being me... So in the end I found something good...


My goal to finding myself this year... I am taking you on the journey... Sit back relax it's going to be a roller coaster adventure.. :)


1 comment:

  1. None of us are perfect... No one is and no one is meant to be... We all are only as perfect as we see ourselves so see yourself as a happy, fun, loving, pretty girl.

    ALWAYS stay positive... We only lives once and don't need to focus on the negative it just makes us all bitter and wrongly focused. Best of luck. I know I try to stay positive and love who I am.

    ReplyDelete