Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coming out of a storm


I know I haven't blogged in awhile, sometimes there isn't anything to say. Sometimes there is too much to say. You just never know. I know that right now it seems everyone that I love is going through some kind of hardship and it breaks my heart. My heart is in a million of pieces for those I love. For some of them it's just not one battle but several and it doesn't seem right or fair. It's hard to understand why these things are happening. I am just at a loss.. For my family and friends that are struggling right now with whatever is going on in your life please know that I think about you daily and I lift you up in prayer. You all mean the world to me.. Each and everyone of you...

As for my own life right now it too seems to be falling down around me and it's hard so hard to not let the darkness just consume me. It's hard to not feel alone all the time.. However I know there are worse things happening all over the world and people I love are going through so much more then I am. So I remind myself of what I do have. The most amazing support team ever. People that love me all the time for who I am. You are all amazing and I Cherish you. Long calls in the middle of the night, a good walk with a great friend. Sharing a cup of coffee with someone who builds you up all the time. Sweet emails and messages... A hug and a I LOVE YOU.... Is what is keeping me going.

As I write this tonight, I am fighting off a dark moment so I will go spend it praying for others.. But I just needed to find an outlet to my own thoughts....

GOD IS IN CONTROL..... That's what we all need to remember

No comments:

Post a Comment