Friday, August 26, 2011

Coming Up From The Rock Bottom


I wish you could really see how high this little rock mountain is. The picture would be more impressive. However I took it with my cell phone so this the best I could get.
When I saw this flower growing in this piles of rocks it spoke to me. That flower had a pretty tough life growing through heavy rocks to come out on top and beautiful.
I am going to admit right here right now. I am scared to death right now. I don't like the unknown. My life seems to be in the unknown point. I have been feeling like I can't find my purpose right now. Anyone who really knows me knows that I HATE CHANGE. I can't stand it. It scares me, it makes me angry. Makes me sad. I don't deal well with it. So of course right now I have the unknown and changes going on. Double attack like I was buried under a million pounds of heavy boulders. I didn't think I'd ever see the sun again. Okay that may be a bit dramatic, but I am sticking with the theme of my picture. You get the point. Nothing was going how I would like it to go.

I don't know how any thing is going to turn out. I am still in the unknown and I am still in the world of changes. However what I do know, is that I am being taken care of. Opportunities are popping up all over the place. I just might not have seen them. If my life wasn't going this way. Or really appreciate the love my friends and family have to offer. It seems that when ever I fall into the darkest hour of the day. God will speak to me through a friend. It never fails when I get that lost I will get a random email, call from my sister or a text message from a great friend that simply says "I LOVE YOU" Wow powerful... God is using them to speak to me and my heart. He's saying it's okay Jacqueline, I have you. I am not going to let you stay buried. I am going to hold your hand and we are going to push up and make our way out from under those boulders.
I know that in the end of this, when I finally get all the way up, I am going to be a stronger better person. Like that beautiful flower.

My advice to you, right now. When the world is crumbling down on top of you. Take a deep breath. Close your eyes and listen. Really listen. You'll hear God in the voices of your loved one. You'll see him in the beauty of the earth. Little by little your heart will start to heal. Not every day is going to be easy. Some days are just going to be HARD rock hard for that matter. You'll get through it if you trust in the Lord and in yourself!


LIVE EACH DAY TO THE FULLEST! TELL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE, YOU LOVE THEM! PRAISE THE LORD FOR ALL THE GLORY HE'S GIVEN YOU!
That's my wish dreams and hopes for you all.

Loving you from Jacqui's space!

No comments:

Post a Comment