Friday, September 9, 2011

Finding The Fun



This picture just always makes me smile. No matter how many times I've seen it. It makes me smile. It was taken when Monaco was just a baby. My mom was playing around with her and we managed to get this picture. She's showing her inner Diva side. Or even a better way of looking at it. She's having fun in life. I am fully aware that sometimes life is serious. Sometimes it hard. However what I have discovered the past few weeks there is a time to let go. Step out of your comfort zone and have fun! Find things that make you laugh. Find things that bring your heart joy. I am going to take my own advice and the next few weeks. I am going to look for the fun. I am going to enjoy what I have been given. I am going to let my inner fun side out. She's been hiding for way too long!


LIVE LAUGH LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment