Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogging Continues









3 Blogs in 3 days!! Can you believe it? I know it's amazing. That never happens! However I have decided that I love blogging. I enjoy blogging. It's a way for me to sort out my thoughts and get a perspective on my life. If I can bring some words of wisdom to others or give them a good laugh that's an added bonus! To me my blog is a record of my life and if I look back on it I can see where was I was mentally. I can remember what brought me joy and what was a bit harder. I might even be able to use my own words to help me with the current situation. Sometimes you don't realize that you are going through an almost similar battle in a different disguise.I have to remember I am doing these blogs for me with the hopes that they'll reach other people as well.So check back soon I'll be doing a lot of blogging in the next few weeks. I have alot to say that I can't always voice.:)




The picture above always reminds me of a happy carefree time. It's a joy filled picture :) God is great!

1 comment:

  1. You always have such positive things to say Jacqui, you have a true gift!

    ReplyDelete