Saturday, September 1, 2012

Goodbye August!


        It's come and gone!  August 2012 is officially over! (PRAISE TO GOD)  For those who know me really well knew that I was dreading this month.   This month I had to face something that I just did not want to face.   So there fore it left a dark cloud hanging over my head.   I knew going into this month it was going to be challenging and I knew there would be days that I would be just a hot mess.  That was correct.  There were several days that were difficult and that I was just broken down.   I was never alone though.   I had constant love and support from those the closet to me.  Planted directly in my life by God.  He knew exactly who I needed this month..  Who would hold my hand when I was scared, who would crack jokes when I need a laugh.  Who wouldn't let me shut down on myself and everyone around me when that's all I wanted.  I was blessed in that way.

I have to say that August had it's hard moments like I knew it would, but August had it's wonderful, special rare moments!  I was so greatly blessed this month.   Provided for and taken care of.   So much joy was planted just for me this month.  I am blessed that through the last year I was taught to have an eye for joy.

My joys were amazing and filled so much love.  My heart is seriously full right now.  This month I had old friends come into town.  We went sailing and remembered good times.  It's been years since the gang was together..  Talk about wonderful old memories relived and new ones made.

There was also an epic Zip line adventure... Nothing like zipping through the trees.  (Though my favorite part was just the company... Love those strong faithful women.... Love...)


I also got a message when I was least expecting it that my BECKA was coming into town with her four wonderful girls.   She's played a major role in my life in the past several years.  Taught me a pretty important lesson in life and has loved me unconditionally.  Though our communication has always been through phone calls, mail, facebook, texts and email!   On one of the hardest days ever she was in town and she wanted to spend time with me!!  The much needed hug by a special friend... GIFT... Gift from God.. I don't believe in coincidences.  I know with all of my heart that God allowed her vacation time to be at the very same week I needed a little extra encouragement and joy....    (Hey Becka.... This is just for you...   I LOVE YOU!!  Thanks for that.)
Friends that became family reunited

So to sum it yes there was some hard moments, some very dark moments but the joy far out ways the hard.  This month is seriously going to live in my heart forever.   Pictures are great but the memories made will live on in my heart forever!





Adventures or coffee it's always a joy!

This little man always makes me laugh

Best Zip line crew ever! Love you all!


I got a little Hope!

A little Grace, Faith,Joy and Hope.. LOVE

My sweet Becka and Joy.  (You mean the world to me)

(Jenn, your friendship is seriously the biggest pop of joy all the time.   You never let me give up when I wanted.  You loved me through my hot mess moments.  Held my hand through the tears.  Laughed when I needed to laugh.  Zipped over trees with me and just listened.... Love you)


No comments:

Post a Comment