Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Encouraging Words

Being The Shine

I am feeling very inspired all of a sudden two posts in one week wowzers.

My last blog I talked about finding the little things to make you happy I called it finding the shine. Finding the shine made me think of being the shine. You know everyday we are around people a lot of our time is spent with our co workers sometimes we see them more then our family! Crazy to think! We get set in these ruts and don't often think about finding the shine we just go on and on and on. But the other day in my rut of ruts I had someone tell me something simple something encouraging and it made me stop and think. Oh this person really does care about me and this person just made my day a whole lot better. How hard is it for us to say something encouraging to someone at least once day? It's amazing how simple kind words can change someones whole day as long as they are true and heart felt. It's really not hard to say "Hey I saw how you handled that situation and I think you did a great job. Or I appreciate you. I love what you've done with your hair. You're UNreplaceable. Thanks for listening you're always so kind to me. You've got a great laugh! Little things... You may not know it but you could completely change someones whole day and build up a little self esteem Words are powerful hurtful if used wrong and amazingly helpful kind and uplifting if used correctly

I challenge you this week to encourage someone you know. It's a great feeling for you and them.

You are unreplaceable friends and I love you! Go out there and make it a great week.

SHINE

No comments:

Post a Comment