Wednesday, June 30, 2010


A Month of Challenges :)

Ever since I was very young I knew I wanted to be a writer. I was the little girl in fourth grade when the teacher asked for a short story would write a thirty page "Short" Story. I love everything about it. However I haven't figured out where I want to write what field I want to write. Fiction seems to be my passion! I love creating new people new worlds its so magical to me. I need encouragement to stay on track some days and that got me thinking.. Everyone needs encouragement everyone needs a boost and a challenge. So starting today everyday for a month I am going to blog. That's right I am going to blog! I am going to work on my writing skills and throw out some encouragement.

I am going to come up with my own words of wisdom or challenges and I am also going to post Carolyn Hennesy's daily challenge on here. For those of you who may not know who Carolyn Hennesy is I'll give you a quick update. She is someone who I look up to and admire. She is the author of the Pandora books for Tween girls amazing books I love them all! She also has a great role on General Hospital as Diane Miller and is on Cougar town!

So buckle up sit back enjoy the month :)

CH: Daily Challenge: no make-up today (give your face a break) OR eat a salad for lunch or dinner with no dressing (just a little seasoning) :)
JB: Everyone is special everyone has something about themselves that is unique and wonderful. Today take a minute for yourself and find something that you like about yourself something that might make you special then look in a mirror and tell yourself out loud what you thought about. It may seem silly but it's not it's encouraging and wonderful and you are wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment