Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random Thought


Random Thoughts and Sixty Days


The weekend is coming to an end, and as I get ready for bed and for the week ahead I check my vitamins and other pills for the week to find that I am low on most. This week will be the week I have to shell out the big bucks and buy all new bottles. Well it got my mind thinking. My mind is random so bare with me. It got my mind thinking to what have I been doing the last sixty days? Or close to sixty days since there is still three or four left in the bottle. Sixty days ago I got a brand new bottle of vitamins, and I take one every day and now here I am.... What has changed what has happened to me. Have I grown? I sure hope spiritually! Have I grown more mature I hope a little bit, but not so much I've lost my sense of humor :) Have I grown wider? GASP I hope not! Luckily all my clothes still fit so we are safe on that one.


It just took me by surprise that sixty days of my life are gone. I get into routine of life and now that I've compared it to a bottle of fish oil it's shocking!!!! just shocking!!! and makes time seem so much faster.


Sixty days ago I was just starting play practice. I had just met several new people whom I've come to adore. And one of them whom God has placed on my heart to be a prayer warrior for. Sixty days ago I had just met this person for the first time and here I am praying for her every night and every morning.. Hello God's magical touch? I think so! I did a play I went to a wedding I made quite a few mistakes I cried a few times I grew a bunch. I hugged lots of kids played lots of games read tones of stories... Sixty days of a whirl wind of fast paced time. I preformed the play I fell from a stage sprained my ankle found a church family I adore. Learned a lot about people. Did some babysitting had some fun with my friends went on a hiking adventure..... Goodness my last sixty days have flown and I sit here and I look at it. I see God's thumb print...


How about you? How have the last sixty days been for you? Meet anyone new? Fall in love? Fall out of love? Learned something about yourself or a friend or a loved one? Sit down think about it. See where you've been putting your time. Anything you want to change? It's a fresh new sixty days take the time and change it. You have the power with in you. Pray about it.. Ask God for it.. Love yourself enough to see where you have been and where you are going. I know I sure saw a lot.


Love ya all


Jacqueline Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment