Thursday, January 5, 2012

My shining star...



I love writing, writing is the biggest outlet for me. I have been asked a few times in the past few days "What do you want to do with your life?" My first thought always goes to writing! Then the voice comes into my head that says... "Are you kidding me? You can't write! Your writing is garbage! Don't even wast your time Jacq." Then I take a step back and let the dream die down a little.. Well YOU KNOW WHAT? That voice is wrong! It's not the truth. I can write as much as I want to. When I want to and how I want to. It's something I enjoy doing. It's something that makes me smile and makes my heart happy. I love writing fiction and I love working on my blog.

In past blogs I have said I do my blog for myself, so that in the future I can remind myself of what I was going through at this time. That's true. That's why I do my blog. So why am I worried about others are thinking? When honestly they probably aren't thinking anything negative at all. That silly little voice gets to me every time. This blog is for me to help me grow into a better person. I am learning from it. But if I happen to help others grow in my blog then that's a plus! I love to help others!

Right now, life isn't all roses and it's hard! I am learning how to find myself. I am not tied up into one stereo type. I am Jacqueline Jean Ballard and I am special and important and God made me... I am here to serve his purpose and be his light. I am going to do that. I am going to be the light that I was created to be! I am going to shine brighter then I have ever have before. I want you all to see the wonderful work God is doing in my life!

Yep I am at a set back in life that's a truth but it's a not a stopper.. It's a learning game! One that God has been preparing me for, for years. One that he is offering to hold my hand through. He wants me to hold his hand! So I've reached out and I have taken it! It's dark and scary but holding his hand makes it feel less scary.

He's provided me with shining stars that help clear the path a little while we walk. Shining stars in the eyes of my pets who love me all the time! Shining stars in the eyes of the children I see during Awana. Shining stars of great messages that I get to hear at church. Shining stars in the share laughter with my friends. Shining stars in a friends hug at the right time. Are you seeing my trend? So many shining stars lighting up the dark path and with God's hand I am going to get through it.

Honestly I am kind of excited to be on this journey... I think when I come out I am going to be a whole lot stronger, a whole lot wiser and a whole lot happier. I am going to go places I have never dreamed of going!


So for this year I am going to write my heart out! I am going to be a shining star in my own life and in those of the people. I am going to give with everything I have... I am going to love with every fiber of my being..

I am diving in!

I love you all!

1 comment: