Saturday, January 7, 2012

One Day...


This picture, makes me cry. It makes my heart skip a beat. It makes me feel safe. It gives me a million and one emotions.

I found it online today and just had to show you.

True love...

When I think about heaven, I think about being a small innocent child again. One that hasn't been hurt. One that knows no evil. One that is trusting and wide eyed. One that only knows how to love. I think that's how we'll be again. I picture being held in the arms of the one that loved me more then anyone else has ever loved me.

Life is a gift! One that I am glad that I have been given. I am going to enjoy it's time. I am going to be joyful during the happy times and I am going to give thanks and most likely shed tears through the harder times. I do this because I know some day that this will be my outcome! This will make the joy filled moments I have now seem like nothing. This is where it began and where it ends.

I am so very thankful to be me! I am so very thankful for my mind and how it works. I know that I was created to be just who I am. To look at the world the way I do. To love the way I love. To feel every emotion that I feel. I was created to be me. I was created because I was already so loved! One day this is how it will end!

I know this because, I am loved and because I have Faith...


See this makes the hardships like right now.. Not seem so hard.

MY GOD IS SO GREAT!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS
    i have a story about this,...about a dream i had. It is one of my favorite GOD moments :)
    i must share it with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great and so mighty....there is nothing my God cannot do. FOR YOU!

    ReplyDelete