Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Loving One Another...


Last week was a rough week, I was emotionally done! I wasn't sure how I could go on another day. It seemed so very dark! So heavy. I wasn't sure I was going to get through it. Though I was reminded that I was loved.. I was reminded how special I am. How special God created me to be. He loves me! He thinks that I am a princess! How cool is that? Sometimes in the hard moments of life words of wisdom don't always cut it. A direct answer doesn't always cut it. A road map guiding you step by step doesn't always cut it! Sometimes it's the act of someone telling you that they love you! Then it's being reminded that God loves you even more then that! Amazing!

I sometimes shut down when people tell me they love me. I sometimes can't take it. It scares me it's a feeling I don't always know how to handle... How could someone I have only known for a short time actually love me? How could someone who knows me better then most love me? That's lies being told.. It's lies keeping me away from the truths. These people were brought into my life to tell me that they love me. Not just to tell me that they love me. But to actually love me. To actually show me what it is to love. So that I can understand God's love for me. They aren't perfect they will fail me... And I them.. Yet we were created in the image of God. So we do have a drive to love others deeply.. To show it deeply.. If we can love one another that way. Can you imagine how much God loves us? Makes my heart swell thinking about it... So I am going to focus on allowing others to love me. Loving myself. Believing the truths that are out there.. Fighting the lies.

This isn't going to change over night. I know I will have hard days a head.. However I also know that God loves me. John 1:12 I am God's child! Parents love their children.. I am loved! I am also loved by some pretty friends and family. I thank God for them. They are showing me the way.

Thank you to all the people in the last few days that I have told me they loved me.. You have know idea... How much that means to me...

I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment