Friday, February 24, 2012

I want to be me!



My last few blogs have been focused on the darker times. Finding the Light. All that jazz. So this blog is not about that at all. Yes I have been focused on the harder times because it's all fresh right now. It's easy to do that. However it's not all hard. It's not all dark..

I am getting to know some pretty great people. I have more time so I am able to go spend the afternoon with a friend.

I am able to go to the Tuesday morning Bible Study at my church. This is awesome because I now know more amazing women. Who encourage me all the time!

I get to play with one of the sweetest little girls I know every week. My bug. We are bonding and growing together. I get to be her big sister! As her mom says. That's a gift. It's joy for my heart!

Every week I get to play with the kids in our Awana program. I get to watch them grow. Amazing.

I am learning to run sound at my church! SCARY!! But fun! I have a part in our church play! SOOO much fun!

My life is crazy right now. Super crazy. But I WOULD not trade it for anything. I wouldn't want to be anyone else but me!

1 comment:

  1. You have a very positive outlook Jacqui. I know sometimes it seems life is full of more downs then ups, but you seem to always find little rays of sunshine just when you need them!

    ReplyDelete