Tuesday, April 10, 2012

God's amazing work

Today was EPIC... I think that's the best way to describe today.

At the Women's retreat I mentioned that SOME day I would love to give my testimony. I of course was thinking way down the line. YEARS from now when I was more grown up.

God had other plans, I was asked to give my testimony with in ten days of the retreat, I agreed on one condition. I said as long as I don't have a job yet, sure. I had just interviewed for a job.

The week came and passed and no job. I was broken torn apart. I wasn't sure I would recover from this one. I was throwing one big dramatic temper tantrum! There was screaming, there was crying. The lie people tell other people about their kids, your kids will out grow the tantrum stage. God knows better :)

Finally I pulled myself together and realized that God's will was still to be done. He was in charge not me. He had this. I got to reflect on what he gave up FOR me.. Through this Easter Weekend. I found myself find joy again. However the weekend ended and this would be the week that I would share. What was I going to share? How was I going to share? What to say? I tried to write things down, however I had no words and my paper stayed blank. I had a feeling in my heart God saying. "I've got this"

Today, I stood up in front of the women at my church my sisters and I shared from my heart. God of course gave me the support I needed. He made it safe for me. He gave me all the right words. I shared his Glory today an amazing feeling I tell ya.

At the end I was prayed for. I was prayed a job would come along. I need a job! Then no sooner had I pulled into my drive after this amazing morning my phone rings. Logos is offering me an interview!! That's where I have wanted to work. That's my dream job! I quickly take the interview and then start calling and texting people to let them know the good news! My day goes on and I get another call the job I interviewed for last week is open to me. I asked for 24 hours to think it over and pray about it. Huge doors just opened for me.

God did this, he wanted me to share my testimony this morning. He wanted me to see him working. I am just amazed.

My joy journal is getting a work out today!

I am blessed! I am thankful! All my praise goes to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment