Tuesday, April 24, 2012

God's amazing work

God is a miracle worker that's for sure!   I have seen his hand at work in the last two weeks!  That new song from Newsboys has been in my head a lot the last few weeks.  My God's not dead he's surely alive!  No, I have never thought God was dead, but I see him moving in my life!

I am going to start at the beginning and try to show you what I've seen.   At the women's retreat I was asked if I would like to give testimony at the women's bible study Tuesday mornings.   I said yes on one condition... If I didn't get a job at TC trading where I just applied.  They were supposed to let me know right away.    A week came and went and I herd no news.  I fell into a darkness that week.   Everything felt hopeless and I felt lonely.   I threw my joy journal across a desk and then buried it with papers.   That thing was dumb there was no joy.  I didn't want to look at it.   It's as if I were mad at it! 

Finally it was the night before I was supposed to give my testimony and I had no idea what I was going to say.  What I was going to share.   I prayed.  I prayed for two things, I prayed that God would give me the words to show his glory in my life and I prayed that someone I felt safe would show up for my testimony so I wouldn't be as nervous.

That morning came and I had nothing planned,  I had nothing prepared.  I knew that when I got up to speak it would be God's words.   Right before I went up to speak, I saw a friend slip into the room and sit down.   My safe friend!  Answered prayer number one.  I walked up there and I just began to speak from my heart.  I shared how I've always known God  I shared about the wonderful things he's done for me through hardships.  The few times I got nervous I would focus on my safe friend and pretend I was only talking to her.  After all I have shared many of these things with her already.   That made it much easier.

 The women in the room prayed for me to get a job.  They prayed for God's will in my life.  

I came home that afternoon and NO sooner had pulled into my drive way, my phone began to ring.  It was LOGOS!!  Back story, I have been wanting to work at Logos for a long time.  It's a great Christian company.  You can really grow there.   I knew people that worked there that loved it.  One of my best friends works there.  It's just amazing.  I had been applying almost every month.

SO I was OVERJOYED to have an interview.   I called my friends to share.  Prayers were already being answered!!  Awesome!

Later that day TC trading company called and offered me a job.  So at the end of the day I had an interview at my DREAM company and a guaranteed job some where else.  I HAD not been expecting this!  Yikes now what?   I asked for 24 hours to think and pray....

The next day I went in for my interview and left feeling pretty good about it.   So some more prayer... I called TC Trading and confessed that No I didn't have the job at Logos but it looked good and it was my dream job.  I wanted to wait for them.  I apologized to them, but I didn't want to start working for them and leave.  They were so understanding..  They wished me the best of luck.   I look at this way now someone else has a job with them who might not have had a job before.  

So another week went by a very hard week, I lost a beloved family member. My sweet Aunt Monkey.  My heart was broken, I never did get to say goodbye and I couldn't be there for my family.  It's a big loss for that side of my family!  I don't think we've really lost anyone since Granny died when I was a small child!  It's still hard to process!   Also during this time my Uncle BJ had a heart attack!! Scary news!  I just lost an aunt.  I was scared to death I was going to lose my amazing Uncle BJ.   He's been a huge part of my life.  He's the one that I can always count on.   He's amazing!   After a triple bypass surgery he's doing good!  Praise!

Now during this week of hard family problems I find out that I get a second interview at Logos!   That's a great news!!

I continue my week and get to preform in awesome play!  I get to spend time with an awesome friend, one where that when ever I spend one on one time with I feel encouraged and grow just a little bit more.  It's hard to explain, but it's true..  God really gave me another amazing friend in her.  Just like he did with my Jenny..  I can FEEL his love for me pour out through them!!  So these things I wouldn't have been able to do if I had been working at TC.. (See everything is on God's time)

Today I am happy to announce I am now a new LOGOS employee!

A chapter of my life is now closed, my faith has grown so much in this time.   Now I get to start a brand new chapter.


So with the ups and the downs... Everything is PRAISE Worthy...  My joy journal is getting a work out these days.   I have a very THANKFUL heart right now.   Praise to GOD... This is all his Handy work..  

He's living on the inside roaring like a lion!!

AMEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment